Saturday, August 25, 2007

Can't Leave 'Em Alone

I am feeling this song by Ciara feat. Fity - Can't Leave 'Em Alone. It's like I have never heard it before. It is on auto replay. I just love it.

Now, I need to go find me a corporate thug. Wonder what the definition of a corporate thug is? Ok, here is a brief definition:
He is street smart,
He is intelligent,
He can hold down a good job,
He can speak right,
He can hold his own,
He can fight, if it comes to that, to defend me.

Now, if there is a man like that out there, holla at a sista.

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anu boy said...

Holla oh,,,, i know plenty, it will cost u anyways...

Mineexclusively said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Sure, hook me up. We can work out the "cost" in private.

Anonymous said...

lmao...

Anonymous said...

waiting on an update.. it has been a while