Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dreams

It was your wedding day. I was in the church. We locked eyes for a second and there was sadness all over your face. Like you didn't want to be here, or why was I not the bride. I couldn't deduce why you were sad, but you were.

She is short and light skinned. Definitely a complete opposite of me. She was dragging you along, as you looked back. Maybe she had a mean look on, I can't remember. I bet she wasn't happy to see me though.

Called you and you said, "what if I told you I got married two years ago"? I replied, "I'll be sad that you didn't tell me, but congratulate you". Then we went on and on. Told you about the dream. You said it was a sad story. I said, "good thing is, it's just a dream".

Wishing you more happiness and joy.

Almost finished packing my personal stuff in my room. Hopefully I'll be 90% done by the time the movers show up tomorrow morning.

Found a letter you wrote me when we were still "rock solid". I must have really hurt you. Glad you have a wife now. I'll forgive myself some day.

No comments: