Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Journey - Ramblings

Started about a month ago. Resume posted, check. Job applications, check. Recruiters calling, check. Prayed to God to get job offer by birthday, check and done.

Moving is stressful, depending on where you are moving to, I guess. From cloudy, gloomy weather to sun and more sun weather? I'll take the latter! Walls painted, check. Cabinets fixed, check. Cleaning done? No check here. I hate scrubbing and cleaning. 1-800-Maids here I come. I must have a lazy gene in me.

Small house or big house? Don't see any need for a big house. But the price is right? Yes, it is right, but it's just you and Oya, why do you need 2,000 sq ft? Hmmm, good question. Ok, small house it is. At least, until I tour the houses. Pictures could be deceiving.

I hope my craigslist landlady is not crazy. I will soon find out. Need a plan B, if she is indeed crazy.

Unchecked, food packing, clothes packing, stuff the movers can't take. Tired today. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: